The Royal Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (RSPCA) will be holding a walk on Sunday, 13th of November at the Sir John Guise stadium. The walk will start at 6am and end around 9:30am and everyone is invited even those without their ‘best friends’.
The registration fee is K40 per participant with canine and K35 for those without. You will be given a t-shirt, water and a free hotdog. Your canine companion will also get a gift.
The requirements for all participating Dogs:
All dogs MUST;
- Be tamed, friendly and able to be around other dogs.
- Be registered with NCD. NCD Registrations available at the RSPCA. Cost: K10/dog
- Have a secure collar and lead for the walk. Safety check will be carried out prior to the walk.
Requirements for Participants:
- All participants should be registered prior to the event date.
- Dog handlers should be over 18 years of age.
- All children should be accompanied by an adult for the Event.
Contact Vewari or Jessie for more information:
Ph: 325 2363, Mobile: 71960436 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PAWS WALK 2011 Registration Form (click this link to download the application form).