Ideas come from anything and are often inspired by the simplest thing. Well I recently had an idea that sounds a bit dirty, inspired by shit and has the possibility to make a shit load of money.
It came to me when I visited the men’s a couple of weeks ago. As soon as I walked in I noticed the toilet paper was right down to its core. So I had to go out and buy my own before taking my rightful place. It was then that I noticed how bland the core of a toilet paper is, and that’s when the idea struck (:ligh bulb:)
If someone decided to advertise on the toilet paper core they probably get everyone’s attention. Just imagine the toilet paper running out, and hyped with emotion, you see an ad. I’m sure it would make an impression – sometimes not very happy impressions but memorable for sure. It doesn’t have to be a colourful ad; just a few lines with your contact should suffice.
So what do you think?
- Moby Dick on Toilet Paper (geeksaresexy.net)
- New toilet paper is recycled and brown, and that’s not QUITE as gross as it sounds (grist.org)
- Savings Experiment: Tissues vs. Toilet Paper (dailyfinance.com)
- Toilet Paper Questions -Reader Feedback Request (anewyeareveryday.wordpress.com)
- The toilet paper lady (shockempire.com)